Ingredients for the batter (Recipe from here)
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1 cup ricotta cheese
2/3 cup milk
1 lemon, zested and juiced
Butter, for griddle
Ingredients for the topping (Recipe from here)
1 cup whole or lowfat yogurt
1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
2 tsp. honey
- Preheat a nonstick griddle.
- Combine flour, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and sugar in a small bowl.
- Whisk together the cheese, eggs, milk, lemon juice and zest in a large bowl.
- Whisk the flour mixture into the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Brush the hot griddle with butter. For each pancake, pour approximately 1/4 cup measure of the batter on the griddle and cook on both sides until light golden brown.
- Repeat until no batter remains.
- Mix the yogurt with lemon juice and honey.
- Serve the warm pancakes with a lemon yogurt drizzle and fresh blueberries.