Monday, June 17, 2013

24/52

Even thought it's Summer break, the kids still have to do homework... Given that this past Sunday was Father's Day, I wanted to give the husband some recognition... Since we are a bilingual home (me being the Spanish speaker and the husband being the English speaker), it is his jobs to help the kids with homework... He great at it! This mama has little patience...

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

As it turned out, these weekly posts have become an Iphone pictures dumping ground... I love taking pictures with my big camera but there are times when weeks go by and I have not touch it... My Iphone on the other hand, I use all the time... I read somewhere that the best camera is the one you use all the time... So here I am... Trying my hardest to post my weekly pictures, even if they are from my Iphone, it still counts, right?

And in case you wanted to know, I use the VSCO App to process my pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!