Monday, April 1, 2013

13/52


"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

She: Made a pillow with fabric scraps, she is so proud of it... It currently resides in her bed
He: Stayed in pajamas all Sunday long... Enjoyed coloring and eating the eggs he decorated.

Not much to report here from our Easter adventures... The Easter bunny came with goodies, the husband made a delicious lunch, we hanged out in our pajamas, I am mostly trying to get rid of a nasty cold that has been kicking my butt with long sessions of TV watching (Homeland... I can't get enough of it!), the house has been neglegted. I've got to get back in the saddle... I hope your weekend was grand!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable pillow...like seeing the Falcons on it!! I hope your family is doing well back home!! Always thinking of all of you!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!