Friday, March 8, 2013

Menu for the week

Cuban sandwiches/Summer cucumbers
Linguine with roasted red pepper sauce/Chopped salad
Sausage and cabbage
Farro and split peas soup/Salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $22
Super H $7
Kroger $35

I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home. Two back-to-back weekends of parties have left us exhausted.

This weekend will be dedicated to running errands - all Spring related. We have been slammed with really cold temperatures so planning for our Spring garden sounds great. I am also thinking about Spring outfits non stop... I will be working on some Spring inspired sewing alterations, and this time it will be... Pants - See previous attempts here. I hope they turn out OK.

Have a great weekend everybody

P.S. Big changes are happening in my homeland! Excited but cautious about the possibilities. Hoping for a smooth transition and keeping them in my thoughts! Thank you for all the thoughtful emails and messages. I appreciate it immensely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!