Monday, March 11, 2013

10/52

Officially crazy weather here in the South... Two weeks ago we enjoyed a really fantastic Sunday afternoon... It was followed by two weeks of  freezing temperatures (I'm not exaggerating) and now, we are back to nice temperature again... I could not help but to get pictures of the kids playing with bubbles... Hoping this time the nice weather is finally here to stay.

"A portrait of my children, once a week, every week, in 2013."

Following Jodi's lead, I am linking up to a couple of favorite posts from the 52 weeks project: These pictures from electronette are just so stunning, so much fun. And these ones from to the sea... Oh my, what an interesting life. Little Evita is a darling...

Have a great start of your week everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feature. :-) Your kids are adorable as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!