Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Faux leg warmers

I love the look of really cozy wool socks with boots. While browsing Pinterest I saw some {faux}knitted leg warmers so I made some for myself. I love them... They have already been road tested... They worked out great!

Go here to see all my crafty projects, here to see my knitting projects or visit my Pinterest craft board for more DIY projects.

PS. Like my boots? I treasure them! They are the most comfortable pair I own. They were a gift from my friend Maria... Thank you friend!

2 comments:

  1. you are so welcome friend!! I want some of those faux leg warmers as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make you some!!! I also promised my sister a cowl neck. I need to get to it!

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!