Saturday, December 22, 2012

Wishing you a merry Christmas

Spoiler alert: Stop here if you are reading with little ones!!!

Checking out to celebrate the holidays a little earlier this year...

As we prepare to spend time with family this Christmas, I leave you with some pictures of Ernesto (our elf on the shelf) as we capture him doing all kinds of silly stuff around our house...

The kids had a blast with Ernesto's silly antics... I can't help but to think that maybe this is the last Christmas that Miss V will have until she finds out about the truth about the big guy... Which by the way, she said something to me the other day that made me smile and a little sad all at the same time... Her friend in school told her: "Whatever you do don't trust Google, I typed if Santa was real, and the search result said No, is Google crazy or what???"

Have a very happy Christmas everybody... See you back here in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by at my blog. Happy New Year to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!