Friday, December 14, 2012

Menu for the week

Mexican meatball soup - Trying to replicate one we tried at a little Mexican dive in Sedona, AZ/Salad
Spaghetti with a tomatoes, basil and cream sauce/Salad
White bean chicken chilli/Salad
Chicken and vegetable quesadillas/Salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $19
Costco $11
Kroger $23

This weekend I am looking forward to staying home. I have been battling a cold for the last week and all I can think about is sleeping late and watching Christmas movies with my kids... We had to cancel a double date with friends :( but I think hot tea and soup with the kiddos sound much better right now...

The tragedy in Connecticut has been on my mind too... I can only imagine the pain of all those affected and it feels horrible... The president said it best : "Our hearts are broken" No much more to say here; my thoughts and prayers are with the families of the victims.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!