2 x 10 oz packages organic frozen berries (blueberry, raspberry, blackberry, strawberry or combination - I used frozen blueberries from our trip to the farm)
1/4 cup of agave nectar
Butter for greasing
- Cut parchment paper to fit and lay into jelly roll pans
- Grease parchment with butter
- Defrost berries and place in blender
- Add agave nectar to berries and blend until well pureed
- Divide mixture evenly between the two jelly roll pans and spread thin with a rubber spatula
- Heat oven to 150 degrees (do not heat higher than this or you may cook the fruit as opposed to drying) If you have a convection oven, use this setting to speed up drying process.
- Place jelly roll pans in 150 degree oven.