It's so easy:
- Cut out the desired template - Found here.
- Using a sewing pin, pin template to the fabric and cut out the desired shape.
- Take two pieces of cut out fabric and apply glue to the reverse side of one. Lay down the wire* and then put the other piece of fabric, reverse-side down on top. (*Alternatively, you can use saved up bread bags twist ties)
- Allow the fabric twist ties to dry completely.
- Twist on your bag to give it a cute and different look
PS: In case you are wondering, this year I baked chocolate rugelach, palmiers and salted butter chocolate chunch cookies.