Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Pictures from the weekend

Just a few, totally random, snapshots from my weekend away at Lake Burton for my annual scrapbooking retreat...




There was a lot of this...
And this...
Highlights:
  • Staying up late (one day until 4:00 AM - Scrapbooking is a hard core business friends).
  • Eating really delicious food (BBQ pork, pimento cheese sandwiches, yummy pasta... These Southern girls really know how to do Southern food well)
  • Speaking of Southern girls, I added a new phrase to my vocabulary... Hissy fit
  • Wine tasting and gift exchanges (total giggle fest)
  • Getting all my work accomplished... I'm really happy with the way my book turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!