Just a few, totally random, snapshots from my weekend away at Lake Burton for my annual scrapbooking retreat...
- Staying up late (one day until 4:00 AM - Scrapbooking is a hard core business friends).
- Eating really delicious food (BBQ pork, pimento cheese sandwiches, yummy pasta... These Southern girls really know how to do Southern food well)
- Speaking of Southern girls, I added a new phrase to my vocabulary... Hissy fit
- Wine tasting and gift exchanges (total giggle fest)
- Getting all my work accomplished... I'm really happy with the way my book turned out.