Friday, November 9, 2012

Menu for the week

Raclette with all the fixings/Salad
Meat lasagna/Salad
Cabagge rolls/Oven roasted veggies
Green lentils/Salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $23
Costco $7
Kroger $40

After a very eventful week, to say the least (which included a little wine and engaging political chatter with like-minded friends), this weekend we'll:
  • Take an early moring walk and grab some breakfast.
  • Go to the movies - Wreck it Ralph, are you surprised?
  • For dinner, we are busting out the Raclette and daydreaming about Switzerland with two of our favorite pals (I can't wait to hear about their latest travel adventure).
  • On Sunday though, we'll be taking in as much news coverage of the election as humanly possible... Trying my hardest to wipe the smile off my face. I think I can, I think I can...
  • End up the day at a friend's house for some BBQ
Now, how is that for taking it easy...

How about you? What are your plans for this weekend? I hope you have a good one wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!