Friday, October 12, 2012

Menu for the week

Linguine with roasted red pepper and cream sauce
Brats and Frankfurters on the grill/German potato salad /Pretzel bread
Roasted chicken/Brussels sprouts/mashed potatoes
Chicken and veggie stew/Salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $28
Costco $15
Kroger $30

Oh my, oh my... This has been quite a week... Stressful and hectic and everything in between. So glad it's over! This weekend will be a good chance to catch our breath and get out of the house to enjoy some of the beautiful Fall weather. How about you? Anything fun planned? Here are some things I'm looking forward to:

Going on a hike
Eating a delicious picnic
Picking up pumpkins
Roasting marshmallows
Good old relaxing 

Nothing like a nice Fall weekend to get your spirits up and get reinvigorated. I can't help it! Fall has that effect on me...

But if all that doesn't do the trick... There is always wine...

I hope your weekend is full of Autumn awesomeness...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!