Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Knitted wrist warmers

Do you remember this sweater-sleeves-turned-into-wrist-warmers-project from forever ago?
Can I tell you how many complements I get from them? Tons!!! I just love to wear them. They are perfect for Spring and Fall weather (they even work well in the mild winter days here in the South).

When we were in Scotland and Ireland I saw (and adquired) a couple of hand knitted wrist warmers. Upon closer inspection I realized that I could totally knit some myself... (See a picture of one of my newly adquired wrist warmers here)

So I did...
What do you think?
I love them! I really need to get my act together and get the instructions in Raverly (Have you heard of Raverly? It is a knitting community, you can get ideas and post your projects). Really cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!