Friday, September 7, 2012

Menu for the week

Vegetable green curry/Basmati rice
Beef and Guinness stew/Soda bread - Soda bread's recipe from here you can find my recipe for soda bread here
Cream of butternut squash soup - Recipe from here/Salad
Baked orzo with eggplant and mozzarella - Recipe from here

Aldi $17
Costco $18
Kroger $19
Super H $13

This weekend's plans will revolve around, wait for it... Nothing. You read that right, absolutely nothing. We don't have previous commitments, entertaining gatherings or kids party to go to. I am afraid this may sound like I am "old" but I am really looking forward to it.

I am envisioning: Sleeping late, lots of TV time, crafting, a really long nap, you get the idea. All the laundry and computer work can wait... Ha, who am I kidding?...

So, do tell, what do you have planned for your weekend? Make it a great one, wherever you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!