Wednesday, July 18, 2012

The breakfast project

This is my favorite breakfast as of late
Pina Colada Smoothie

Ingredients:

1/2 cup of Greek yogurt
1/3 cup of light coconut milk (I use the Trader Joe's brand)
2 cups of fresh cut pinapple (I buy mine when it goes on sale and freeze it. I used it right out of the freezer, it gives the smoothie a slushy consistensy).
In a blender mix all ingredients until well incorporated. Enjoy for a very satisfying breakfast on the go...

But wait... Don't think I am done yet. I actually wanted to share an idea from the kids (Yes! Their idea, they are smart those two):

Pour the pina colada smoothie mixture into popsicle containers for a very delicious, healthy and cheapo snack. Ha! That's my kind of snack.

Enjoy friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!