Thursday, July 26, 2012

Pictures from the weekend

Sorry for the delay friends, things are a little crazy around here. I leave you with some {belated} pictures from our weekend:

Lots of bonding time with the kiddos and {a very special visitor - their cousin} in town visiting from Venezuela:

We did picnics in the backyard

Yummy fish tacos...
Enjoyed popsicles in the shade

Hung out and listened to music together

Went tubing down the river...


Ok, I took a lot more pictures... Tubing was super fun





Look what we saw along the river...

They also baked cookies, went to the movies, and the pool (a lot), and the aquarium, and Lake Lanier... Good times indeed! To put it in Miss V's words... "I want to spend all the time with my cousin... I have not seen her since I was two". So true!!!!

I am glad they were able to pick up where they left off.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like the kids had a great time with their cousin! Tubing looked liked alot of fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!