Friday, July 27, 2012

Menu for the week

Vegetable Jalfrezi/Rice
Blackened tilapia/Cilantro rice/Salad
Vegetable and beans soup/Bruschettas - See my recipe here
Spaghetti squash with pesto and broccoli (friends, I have tried spaghetti squash and I can say with confidence... I am in LOVE. So, so good)/Salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $23
Costco $25
Kroger $23

This weekend we are saying goodbye to my brother and niece. Two weeks flew by. We don't have much planned this weekend. We are getting the house in order and hanging out with friends on Saturday. And on Sunday, we are planning on enjoying the day at home in our little backyard doing absolutely nothing. Now, that sounds good! No?

Enjoy your weekend everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!