Monday, June 11, 2012

We are home + some ramblings

We are home from our travels! Reluctantly, may I say. I love being home, but man... I wish I was still there... Feeling the travel blues, friends... Really feeling it this time...
We had a fantastic time in beautiful Scotland, England and Ireland. We enjoyed every minute of our whirlwind vacation that, may I say, the kiddos handled beautifully - Except for some minor spells of  typical kid behavior - which is totally expected. Resilient those two, we are very proud of them.

So, as I muster the strength to start a new week, I leave you with this thought...

May the road rise up to meet you,
May the wind be ever at your back,
May the sunshine warm upon your face and the rain fall softly on your fields.
And until we meet again, May God hold you in the hollow of his hand.

~Irish Blessing

PS. Don't miss the next two posts! I'll be doing a look through the kiddos eyes... Fun, fun. If you want to follow more of our travels go here.

Happy Monday everybody!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to your photos. Hope it isn't too hard starting your daily routine. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!