Monday, June 18, 2012

A visit to Winston-Salem

True story, last time I was in Winston-Salem my friend Maria and I smuggled S'mores paraphernalia to a Christmas lights festival... Yep, we are hard core that way...

A few months back we spent a weekend at beautiful Winston-Salem in North Carolina with my dear friend Maria - in town visiting from Argentina.

This time around we behaved :) We had a great time with Maria, here are few highlights:

Meeting really, really nice people
Talking up a storm and making tons of fun plans
Eating yummy food
And of course, many, many pictures. Here are a few from Community day at Reynolda House:


And a visit to Old Salem:











I even came home with my very own Moravian Star which I have been wanting for a very long time... I can't wait for Christmas to display it.

1 comment:

  1. love it love it and miss you friends so much!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!