Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Guestroom update

I wanted a white headboard for the bed in our guestroom but after searching Craigslist without success and several websites (too expensive) I decided to paint one on the wall... Here is what we did:
I measured the size of the headboard (size of the bed plus a couple of inches on each side) tape with painters tape (in this picture it looks a little crooked - it is because of the angle of the picture - don't worry, it came out straight).

Roll on satin white paint (you can use black or any other color you desire)

Peel the tape before it is completely dry.
Enjoy your new headboard

And for giggles... I leave with some pictures from my kid's new favorite photo prop

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!