Monday, March 26, 2012

You deserve to have beautiful pictures of yourself

This is my friend Kim. She is a sweet friend I met while training to do the 2 Day Walk for Breast Cancer... And yes, she is a breast cancer survivor herself... She is an amazing lady...

She contacted me to schedule a photoshoot and gave the pictures to her valentine for Vday... Isn't that a great gift idea? Here are some of her favorites.



Everybody should have beautiful pictures of themselves, don't you agree? So, go ahead - schedule a solo photoshoot and gift it to yourself or a loved one... Or make it even more special and have a couples photoshoot to commemorate a special day or event. You will love it!

Contact me to schedule a photoshoot at planandplay1{at}gmail{dot}com

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! It's a shame there's an ocean between us. If you ever visit Amsterdam, let me know! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Caroline! We have been wanting to go back to The Netherlands but the ticket prices are not cooperating... If we make it there, I'll make sure to let you know. We have fond memories from our trip there back in December of 2002... I would love to visit again when the weather is nicer :)

      Delete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!