Friday, January 27, 2012

Menu for the week

Ribolita/Salad
Spinach and roasted peppers calzone/Salad
Pabellon (rice, balck beans, plantains and shredded beef)
White chicken chilli

Breakdown:

Aldi $25
Kroger $14
Costco $6
Super H $10

I think it is that time again, I need to clean out my pantry/freezer of all those items I stock up when they go on sale. Also, while my mom was in town back in December, she stocked up my freezer with meals I need to use... Lets see how far I can go this time.

This weekend, we will be celebrating Chinese New Year with a hot pot dinner at our friends house... Doesn't that sound delicious? I will be bringing an appetizer (any suggestions?) I can hardly wait...

See you all on Monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!