Monday, January 9, 2012

I joined in the fun

So for years now I have been saving clippings from my favorite magazines and catalogs... You know, to get ideas and inspiration for things I want to do. I keep them all saved in a binder with plastic protective sheets... The binder looks like a very nice magazine/decorating book, you see?


Then Pinterest came into my life... I finally found a place where I can save all those pretty pictures I've come across while blog surfing... My pinboards are still a little bare but I am working on them. No more clogging my computer with random images! Three cheers for that!

You too can join in the fun... Go get your invitation right now and start pinning... Make sure to let me know so I can follow you along.

Disclaimer: As I am uploading my old saved images into Pinterest I notice I do not have the source for most of the images... I would like to give credit where credit is due, if I pin an image and don't list the source - and you know it, please share... I will be glad to label the image and redirect to the source... Just trying to be a good blogger...

1 comment:

  1. I am starting to become addicted to Pinterest..I am following you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!