Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bring in... 2012!

With a new year comes new challenges....

Friends, I have decided to turn this little photography hobby of mine into a business! To say that I am nervous is an understatement but its something I'm really excited to take on. With that in mind, I have made a few changes to my blog including adding some samples from my portfolio, contact info, and a price list - check out the "Elena Sand Photography" tab up there on the top. I am sure you'll find my rates very reasonable, and I hope you love the photos...

I would be honored to help you capture those special moments of your life in photos. Please contact me to schedule your photo shoot.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck, Elena! I am sure it will work out. Whenever you're in Amsterdam, I'd love to pose too.... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so excited for you. No worries it will be a success!

    Hugs,
    The Bone Family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for your words of encouragement... And many thanks for reading my blog and commenting... It means a lot.

    XO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!