Wednesday, November 23, 2011

More paper bags mini book

I made some more paper bags mini books to be gifted to my nieces. To my older nieces I made them one so they can document their Christmas. I attached a disposable camera so they can take pictures and add them to their little books with some thoughts and special tokens from their Christmas. I hope they keep it for a long time so they can see what they did on Christmas of 2011.
For my newest niece I created a mini book in which her mom can add a picture representing a month on her first year of life. I envision her carrying this book in her purse so she can show her friends how much her daughter has grown during her first year of life. I think Miss C will like to look at it when she is a little older too.

To create your very own paper bag mini book go here to see my tutorial. It's easy, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!