Friday, November 4, 2011

Menu for the week

Roasted chicken with lemons and herbs/Roasted potatoes/Garlic spinach and kale
Cream of butternut squash/Salad
Moroccan lentil soup/Salad
Fettucini Alfredo with broccoli

Breakdown:

Aldi $14
Costco $30
Kroger $13
GW of GA $15

This weekend I will be hanging out with a dear friend, drinking some wine, eating some empanadas Argentinas, having a little get together with some girlfriends at my house and getting ready for next week's scrapbooking retreat... I can hardly wait.

And while we are on the subject of the retreat, next week I will not be posting a menu since I will be gone for a few days. Daddy will be in charge of the cooking while I am out... I will be looking forward to a weekend of not cooking, catching up, movie watching, a little bit of hiking and taking in the beautiful colors of the North Georgia Mountains and of course scrapbooking... It's going to be fun!

Have a good weekend everybody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!