Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lost in Iceland

Have you heard of the coffee table book "Lost in Iceland" by Sigurgeir Sigurjonsson? It is the most stunning collection of pictures from Iceland. Seeing this book got me inspired to create my very own version of it given that I have {lots}of pictures from our trip to Iceland. This is not intended to be a collection of family pictures from our vacation (I am working on my scrapbook for that) but a compilation of images of the scenery we got to appreciate while we were there... Just my humble version of the original book...
Want to take a peak inside?


I collected all the pictures I wanted in my book and submitted them at the Costco website. A book like this runs for about $45 plus shipping. There are a lot of options out there for you to choose from if you want to make your own book of pictures-  just pick the one that suits you and go for it...

2 comments:

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!