Friday, September 23, 2011

Menu for the week

Carrot, ginger and coconut soup/Salad - Recipe from here
BLT sandwiches/Roasted veggies
Ravioli with herb sauce/salad

Breakdown:

Aldi $21
Costco $30
Kroger $25

Wish me luck friends... This is the weekend for the 2 Day Walk for Breast Cancer. I will be walking with 3 dear friends and I can't wait to experience it all. In the meantime, I will leave you with a little video the husband made from the fundraiser we did back in August. He did such a good job putting it all together. I hope you like it...

See you all soon

3 comments:

  1. Good luck and have fun! I will be thinking about you, can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, Elena, hope all is going well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Guys! It was great!!! I little tired today. I'll be posting pictures soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!