Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet the other Miss V

I was diligently working on my pictures from Costa Rica (the scrapbooks are piling up, friends...) when I came across this picture:

We met this little girl when we were getting provisions in a local supermarket in La Fortuna, Costa Rica. She heard the husband speaking English with the kids when she decided to make a comment and show us how good her English was (really good actually). She was so friendly, she stayed with us the whole time we were at the store. On our way out I decided to ask for her name... And what do you know?  Her name is the same as Miss V!!! Of course, I had to take a picture of the two V's... Two little girls from two different countries but with a lot more in common than meets the eye...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!