Friday, June 3, 2011

Menu for the week

Rotisserie Chicken/Green beans/Rice
Minestrone alla Genovese
Chicken and sausage pasta Jambalaya (made with orzo instead of rice)
Pizza Margarita (I'm trying the grill this time, wish me luck)

Breakdown:

Aldi $18
Kroger $20
Costco $11

This coming week is going to be extra busy for me getting ready for our upcoming vacation. All the meals will be made in advance so the husband can warm it up and feed the kids while I am working crazy hours to leave everything in order... I'm feeling the stress!!!

Besides cooking (and laundry, straightening up, cleaning, organizing, you know, the usual) I am planning on taking it easy this weekend. I know Summer is not officially here but boy we are feeling it... How many more months until Fall?

Enough complaining, have a great weekend everybody!

Oh wait, I almost forgot to broadcast this: Welcome to the world baby C, my newest niece. I can't wait to meet you and take lots of pictures of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!