Friday, April 15, 2011

Menu for the week

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches/Gazpacho/Pickled cucumbers
Carne en salsa (beef stew Latin style)/Rice
Pasta with roasted cauliflower, arugula and prosciutto - I have not had this recipe in a while/Salad
Vegetable soup/Salad

Breakdown:
Aldi/Kroger $ 32
Super H $ 13
Trader Joe's $ 5

You did not think I was done with my use-what-you-already-have-in-your-pantry-or-freezer-challenge, did you? We are still going strong. Check the other menus for Week I, Week II and Week III.

And because I am one of those really curious foodies, I got the skinny on some delicious (and very simple) recipes from our trip to Costa Rica - Yes, I was that one asking the chef at the hotel or the lady at the food stand how they made the food so delicious. Their secrets are out of the bag and I will be sharing them with you... Coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!