Monday, April 4, 2011

And we are off...

Do you remember how I celebrated a milestone birthday? And that I told you I was planning a fun getaway somewhere exotic? Well, we are going to Costa Rica. We are leaving this week... We'll be back in a couple of weeks with lots of pictures and hopefully some stories to tell.
We are all into reading about our destination... Grandma sent the kids great books to get them excited about our trip. Conversations around the dinner table often revolve around volcanos, toucans and basilisk lizards... Thanks Grandma for the awesome books!
Inspiration everywhere... I tell ya!

In my absence I will leave you with the long overdue postings about Paris (I told you, it was going take me a long time to get them all out there...). I hope you like them. I had a great time getting this little spread together.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!