Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bakers' twine

I have been coveting beautiful baker's twine for awhile now but most times they come in large rolls and I often talk myself out of buying it because I don't think I can possibly use so much. But I so love the colors... They are just so pretty.
Picture from here

Every time my parents come to town they bring me a roll of plain baker's twine. I love it but the color is off-white. So boring...
The other day I decided to intensify the dull color of a black shirt by dyeing it. That's when I thought to myself, what if I dye some of the bakers twine too?... Here is the result:
I love it! I am having all kinds of ideas in my head. I could take one of the rolls and dye them in every color possible... Colorful bakers twine for cheap! Sometimes I just amaze myself at how smart I am :)

See an idea of how to use bakers twine here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!