Friday, February 18, 2011

Menu for the week

Meat Lasagna/Salad
Vegetable stir fry/rice
Minestrone alla Genovese/Salad
Hot dogs/Oven Fries

Breakdown:
Aldi/Kroger $27
Costco $12
Super H $2

I am on my way to the North Georgia Mountains for my annual scrapbooking retreat. A whole weekend of scrapbooking, eating, and hanging out with friends. I know you are wishing you could do that too... Aren't you?





































(Picture from last fall's retreat)

I will be bringing the desserts. I am making a linzer torte, brownies and a cake. I can't wait to try some of the delicious foods the other ladies will be making...

This weekend daddy is in charge. I am leaving the meat sauce prepared for the lasagna and as a treat they will be having hot dogs on another night...

See you back here on Monday very relaxed and with a lot of scrapbooking done.

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!