Thursday, February 3, 2011

Embelishments

While taking a stroll in New Orleans you can't miss how beautifully ornate their little houses are. I could not help myself but photograph. Which got me thinking... These wood ornate embellishments remind me a little of ice cream... Like a trip to Bruster's Ice Cream Shoppe if you may... 

Come on, indulge me a little...

Strawberry cheesecake


Lime sorbet
Strawberry and blueberry cream
Black forest cake
Birthday cake  
Mint chocolate chip

Caramel swirl
Strawberry
Butter pecan
Peanut butter, chocolate chip
Blueberry cobbler (with a cherry on top)
Raspberry/Blueberry sherbert
Pistaccio with M&M ???
Yes, Bruster's does have all those flavors! Ok, maybe I made up the last one... I just got a little carried away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!