Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Ornaments

I try, (god only knows I try) to get a special Christmas ornament every year. Whether its an ornament we purchased on a trip or something the kiddos made in school we try to add a new one every year. Here is a little run down of the ones from Christmas past.




This year I added a couple more. On a quick stop at Target the kids got distracted looking at the Christmas ornaments. When I asked which ones they liked, they picked ones that fit their personalities perfectly. So, I went back later on and got them for them to be opened on Christmas day... A little something to remind us of what they were into at that point in time. More on those later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!