Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oximoron of the day - Homemade poptarts

Homemade pop tarts? Really? I have never been a fan of pop tarts... They are way too sweet and god knows how much fat is in one of those things. But I came across a recipe for homemade pop tarts on Smitten Kitchen and I wanted to give it a try and shake up a little the school snack arsenal.


They turned out delicious. A hit I tell ya! Not everyday they share with each other ;)

I made the cinnamon sugar and the nutella ones but she gives other great ideas on her blog...You can make them and store them in air tight containers for up to a week. Yum!





































Mama likes them too...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!