Monday, October 11, 2010

I want to remember - Burgundy

I am kicking off my week dedicated to France with the theme "I want to remember". I want to remember every little town we visited, our family dynamics (sometimes good, sometimes challenging). I want to remember the aromas and most of all the experiences. We are starting our little tour in beautiful Burgundy. We could not have selected a better place as the base for our adventures. Here are few words to describe it:

Fairytale charm
Relaxing
Sweet
Melancholic
Fun
Mysterious
Playful
Quaint
Colorful
Luscious
Magical
Ideal

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your beautiful photos. I love France and Burgundy can easily be reached from Amsterdam. Definitely going on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you! I would love it if I was that close. Thanks so much for stopping by! I'm glad you are enjoying the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!