Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Breast cancer awareness month


Friends, I need to interrupt originally scheduled programming (AKA pretty pictures of France) to ask for your attention to this very important matter. As you know October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. This year I have decided to do the 2 day walk. I will be walking in honor of my mother-in-law Linda Sand. She is a 9 year breast cancer survivor and because of good treatment she is thriving. My hope with this effort more remarkable women like her get the chance to thrive... For a very long time. Please make sure to visit my website and make a donation to sponsor me as I walk with many others for the cure. Your donation, no matter how small, counts. Go here to learn more about the 2 day walk and here to make a donation. Thank you so much in advance for your support.
PS. If you would like to make a donation in honor of someone dear to your heart make sure to include the name on the donation page. I will be writing all of the names on my t-shirt the day of the walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!