Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Perfect cookies for a tea party

My friend Lori shared with me her recipe for lavender cookies, I could not help myself, I had to share it with all of you dear readers... I hope you don't mind Lori, they are too good to not be shared.






















1 cup softened butter
1 egg
1.5 tsp baking powder
1 tbsp organic lavender buds
1 cup sugar
1.5 cup flour
1/4 tsp salt

Line cookie sheet w/ parchment or spray with non-stick spray. Beat butter till creamy - add sugar and egg and beat. Mix in dry ingredients. Drop by small spoonful (makes 2 cookie sheets full). Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Let cool on pan. They will be slightly browned on edges and still pale in the center.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!