Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Where do babies come from?

Duh? Everybody knows storks bring babies to you. But, have you ever seen a stork? I haven't until our last trip to France where we spotted this beauty on the top of a church's roof (with babies and all).





































We where taking a drive through Alsace's route-de-vin when we realized that it was not just a lucky break that we spotted one, but we came across a regional bird. They are depicted everywhere...






































What beauties they are... I feel so lucky to have seen them. So that brings me back to the original question of what to do next time my children ask me where do babies come from? I can say with confidence storks bring them to us (since I've seen them and all ;)) Totally reasonable, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!