Thursday, June 3, 2010

This is Atlanta cooking

While channel surfing on a Saturday morning I came across this program on PBS. From the Website: "This is Atlanta Cooking features Atlanta area restaurants and chefs preparing dishes from their restaurant’s menus, giving step by step instructions" Can you say awesome! Ever since we had kids we have not been able to tour in-town restaurants like we used to (even when we go on date night we try to stay in the Alpharetta/Roswell area). But now I have no excuse. I can prepare those recipes in the conform of my own home. One episode I saw featured the Restaurant Twist and it was so great! I can't wait to see more from some of the other restaurants they feature on the show (like Chanterelle's and Sotto Sotto). So check it out...I am definitely giving some of these recipes and cocktails a try...Just trying to bring these restaurants' fabulous dishes into my house...Can you blame me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!