Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Humble art

I love art... Especially the street kind. By that I mean the ones you buy from the artist himself on the street as he is trying to make a living. I make a point of buying something everytime I go out of the country... I have built a nice collection of pieces and most of them are decorating the walls of my house. This last trip was not an exception. I found some sweet pieces and I paid on average about $5 for each one of them... Not bad. Not bad at all... Here are some of them:






















































































The last two ones are old licqour labels I found in an antique store in Colmar. Price? 2 Euros a piece... I think I will be framing those too. Do you like?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, you super scored! I love the loose style of them, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!