Thursday, May 6, 2010

Tips for taking photographs

Ok friends, if you are interested in improving your photo taking skills this post is for you. It is not groundbreaking news that I love taking photographs. A bit obsessed with it actually. I found this article written by this girl and I think it is full of great information. I especially like the tip about noticing color, taking pictures with a color palette in mind...I love the idea. I can't wait to start trying it in my next scrapbook! It's definitely going to include some color coordinated pages. Should be great, right?

Make sure to let me know if you try any of these tips and I hope it helps you improve your picture taking abilities.
Isn't this color series charming? Pictures by Little Brown Pen. To see more of this color series go here.

3 comments:

  1. Nice pics from Paris...
    Just an aside: with the Euro down the gutter, you guys may want to stay an extra week...
    I regret I won't be there to welcome you.
    Osu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link. have a lovely day :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it possible to take bad pics in Paris? :) Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!