Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Strawberry jam

So you know how we went to the strawberry farm last weekend? So, here are some of the things I did with the strawberries we picked: we ate some fresh, I froze some (for smoothies and such) I made strawberry butter and I made some jam to eat with bread for breakfast. It was so easy and delicious.































Check out the recipe I used for the jam if you want to give it a try...But remember, strawberry season will be over in Georgia in June... So hurry up if you too want to make some of these delicious strawberry goodies.

Also, if you are interested in buying and eating fruits and vegetables in season go here for a complete list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!