Monday, May 3, 2010

Composting

We have been composting for years now. When we designed our backyard we designated a place for the garden and the compost pile. But ever since I lost my job the plans have been put on hold. We started our garden in a temporary location but eventually the intention is to make it better and be incorporated into the backyard design. So back to the compost, since we started doing it we have reduced our trash by half and are saving lot of money on dirt for the garden. And the kids? They love to help daddy and even play with it... Lots of worms, a little boy's paradise. Kids will be kids, right?


2 comments:

  1. I did not know you lost your job Elena.
    Are you still looking for some opportunity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fred
    Yes, I lost my job in Nov '08. I have been looking for a job since then without any luck. I have found some contract opportunities though... I kind of like being self employeed, I still have time to do all the things that I like... Including this blog. Just trying to make the best out the situation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!