Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Welcome home

This baby has come home with me... and I think I am in love. I have been wanting one of these mixers for a long time but they are so expensive...Finally, after lots of research and money saved (and some help from a store discount) I bought it. Just until recently I was mixing every thing with my hand mixer... This will make my life a lot easier. Can you just see all the baking I will be doing? This purchase is definitely going to help in my pursuit to bake my own bread. I can't wait.



4 comments:

  1. i am very envious. lovely photos!

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree - totally envious! My friends that have them say that they have completely changed their baking lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice piece of industrial design Elena... That's one the Chinese are not making, yet!

    BTW, I believe there is a glitch in your blog back end: I received notice of this post via RSS a few days ago, and of course it was not available --- I see it now published, but this time without notice.
    It is possible that your system sends an RSS when you save a draft.

    When you come to New York or New Jersey this summer with Sandman, I'll help you fix it...

    Osu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL! It was a nice try Fred, but I don't think she bought it! :-D

    Actually, you are absolutely right about the RSS feed thing - I've noticed it too...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!