Monday, April 12, 2010

More gift tags

I scrapbook. I love to scrapbook about our trips. I have books upon books of travel scrapbooks going back to our first international trip. The reason why I love it so much is because every time I open one of the books it takes me right back to our trip without having to leave my house. So when I am feeling nostalgic about a city or country I just open the book and dream away. I also like to see my progress as an "artist". I like to see how much I have grown and developed new tastes for things. Needless to say, I end up printing a lot of pictures to complete the books. I don't always get to use all of them - so I have converted some of the extra pictures (which I print in a variety of sizes) into generic gift tags by simply cutting them with a tag shaped puncher like this.

A picture of a horse for a birthday boy!

Beyond personalized, right? A little of my photography in my gift to you. A different way to use pictures . They don't necessarily need to be displayed in picture frames or albums, right?

See other ideas for gift tags here

1 comment:

  1. That's a great idea - I don't scrapbook & I hardly sort out the pics I take, but I love to see others do it...
    Maybe in another life when I am American?

    Fred.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!