Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Baking


In order to find more ways to save money and eat healthier I want to start baking more bread. I have already been making my own pizza dough from scratch but ever since I heard about the book "Artisan Bread in 5 Minutes a Day" I have been wanting to make more and different breads. We will continue buying sliced bread but the thought of spending a little extra time a day to get a delicious focaccia for sandwiches or as a side dish with my soups and salads sounded so good. I'll give it a try and let you know if it is worth the trouble...Stay tuned for that. Another option I have been entertaining with my friend Tara is to make once and share. See our little try out here. So much fun to cook and share with your friends!

2 comments:

  1. Nice Tee Shirt... is that a tropical island dancer & a flute player, wearing the colors of a road sign?
    Thank you Elena for dropping by on karate journey and leaving some nice words by the way, you made my day!
    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and you changed the blog header pic - spring is coming it seems...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment. Sorry anonymous comments will not be published. Thank you!